Pillowcases • Standard
Win the pillow fight.
Need a spare or a replacement? Protect yourself against pillowcase casualties with our Simple Sort pillowcases.
At 400 thread count and 100% cotton, our luxe sateen fabric is lush, cozy, and breathable with a smooth finish. Every night between the sheets should feel like a mini-vacation.
- 100% long-staple cotton
- Color-coded tags and embroidery lines for easy sorting
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 400 thread count
- Luxury sateen
- Earth-friendly packaging
- Made in Pakistan
Set Includes 2 Standard pillowcases: 20"x 30"
- We know that accidents happen. Because pillowcases are usually retired a little faster than the rest of the set, we sell our linens separately to meet your needs.
- 400TC, 100% long-staple cotton holds up to heavy use.
- Faster sorting and more organized sheet storage.
- FIX sheet sets are the perfect fabric weight, costing you less in energy bills wash after wash as well as paying less for expensive by-the-pound laundry services.
Machine wash warm and use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Got wrinkles? Skip the iron and lightly spray your pillowcases with clean water from a spray bottle, letting them dry naturally.
Want to become a laundry pro? Check out our complete care guide here.
We have not used yet, as they are for our rental but I’ve very impressed with the quality and feel of the sheets-super soft and very cozy! I’m certain our guests will love them!
Feels like great hotel sheets. These wash very well. We haven’t been able to keep fitted sheets on our mattress without stupid mattress suspenders .. until now
We are starting a VRBO and need sheets that are comfortable and durable, so we decided to try them for ourselves. We have never used white sheets and wanted to make sure we were going to be providing our guests the best. We love them! Very soft and wash easily. We will be ordering in bulk once the renovations are finished on our rental!
I love the feel of these sheets! They wash up soft and crisp at the same time. I love the easy-to-find tag at the foot of the fitted sheet. And the fitted sheet is just the right size for my mattress - not too big, like some seem to be, so no wrinkles. I also like the subtle stitching on the flat sheet that indicates the size of the bed.
These sheets have so many smart features, and they feel great!