Pillowcases • Standard
Win the pillow fight.
Need a spare or a replacement? Protect yourself against pillowcase casualties with our Simple Sort pillowcases.
At 400 thread count and 100% cotton, our luxe sateen fabric is lush, cozy, and breathable with a smooth finish. Every night between the sheets should feel like a mini-vacation.
- 100% long-staple cotton
- Color-coded tags and embroidery lines for easy sorting
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 400 thread count
- Luxury sateen
- Earth-friendly packaging
- Made in Pakistan
Learn more about our Simple Sort System
Set Includes 2 Standard pillowcases: 20"x 30"
- We know that accidents happen. Because pillowcases are usually retired a little faster than the rest of the set, we sell our linens separately to meet your needs.
- 400TC, 100% long-staple cotton holds up to heavy use.
- Faster sorting and more organized sheet storage.
- FIX sheet sets are the perfect fabric weight, costing you less in energy bills wash after wash as well as paying less for expensive by-the-pound laundry services.
Machine wash warm and use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Got wrinkles? Skip the iron and lightly spray your pillowcases with clean water from a spray bottle, letting them dry naturally.
Want to become a laundry pro? Check out our complete care guide here.
Sheet Set • Queen
I love these sheets! I tried them on my own bed (for about a year) and they are still in great condition. What I love about them: fitted sheets have deep pockets with a lot of gathering that ensures a good fit and makes it easy to put on a variety of thick mattresses. The material is sturdy yet comfortable and holds up very well. I’m recommending these sheets to all our Host2Host members!
Love the feeling of these sheets after washing. They were so soft and I did the duvet cover myself without breaking a sweat! I wish you would have cream or ivory color!
These are the very best sheets we have ever slept on! Will be giving them as Christmas gifts this year! Sleeping feels like you are in a cloud.